REAL ESTATE & ENVIRONMENTAL LAW
We help our clients with a wide range of real estate matters including single home, commercial, construction and environmental.
- Real Estate Contracts
- Zoning and Land Use
- Boundary Disputes and Adverse Possession
- Titles and Deeds Including Quiet Title
- Government Designation Disputes
- Injunctions and Restraining Orders
- Public Nuisance Including Trees and Property Damage
- Construction Defects
- Agriculture and Farming
- Commercial Use Disputes
- Tree Cutting and Logging
- Improper Waste Storage
*Definitions come from Black’s Law Dictionary, 6th edition, 1995.